Provecho! From simple fish tacos on the beach to gourmet fare, there’s a great selection of dining options both at the Four Seasons and St. Regis resorts of Punta Mita, as well as in the neighboring village and surrounding towns. In Punta de Mita village, highlights include seaside dining at Si Señor or El Barracuda, gourmet fare of Tuna Blanca, or the sumptuous Italian fare, warm service and magical ambiance of Casa Teresa’s. Options are also available in Sayulita, La Cruz, and Bucerias (all just 20 minutes away); or take a trip into Puerto Vallarta (one hour away), for a wide variety of exceptional dining experiences, as well as sizzling nightlife. Be sure to check out our complete directory of restaurants.
Punta Mita has set a new standard for fine dining—in both elegant and casual atmospheres, offering dozens of restaurants that serve up a plethora of international cuisine, including Mexican, Italian, French Argentine, Cajun and Japanese.
Exotic settings are available from native beach palapas to elegant candlelit dinner houses. And when the sunsets, nearby nightclubs offer live music and dancing that rival any cosmopolitan city.
- Celebrate Christmas in Punta Mita!Spending Christmas in Punta Mita? You'll have plenty to celebrate, as we have gifts for everyone: sun, sand, beach and fun! So let's celebrate! Following are … Read more
- Flavors of Punta Mita 2019! – Sunday, Dec. 8thFlavors of Punta Mita is for sure one of our favorite nights of the entire year, it is full of fun, flavors and friends. Restaurants from … Read more
- Live Painting and Dinner at Hector’s Kitchen – Friday, Dec. 20thHector's Kitchen invites you to experience a lovely evening this Friday, December 20th featuring a live painting experience by Mara Diaz and an exquisite dinner … Read more
- Happy (unofficial) National Tequila Day! – July 24thAccording to Mexico government, the Official National Tequila Day is celebrated the third Saturday of March. However years ago, an unofficial, but very convenient, National Tequila Day on July 24th became popular … Read more
- Dos Catrinas, the newest culinary experience in Punta Mita!A new culinary concept arrives to the yet spectacular culinary scene of Punta Mita. The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita has inaugurated a new dining … Read more