Punta de Mita shopping is easy to master, with a handful of small plazas showcasing the best of local and imported treasures. Within Punta Mita Resort, and located just off the main lobby of the Four Seasons Resort, the Boutiques at Punta Mita features four boutiques with unique hand-selected merchandise including: surf & beachwear, men’s resort & swimwear, resort wear for women from top international designers and Mexican artisans, and a gourmet food & wine shop. In Punta de Mita Village, shopping is best at the near-neighboring Plaza Olin – home to Mar de Sueños — and Plaza of Shops – home of Nina Katrina – both located on the main road into town. Also, you’ll find great beach boutiques and souvenirs in a ample selection of shops along the main street adjacent to the beach.
- Get ready for the first Triathlon Sprint Punta Mita! – Sunday, March 22ndPunta Mita is pleased to invite you to participate in its first Sprint Triathlon, an unmatched way to experience its wonderful facilities and enjoy its stunning location. Date: Sunday, … Read more
- LivePuntaMita Style: Ten Questions with Designer Regina DondeRegina Donde is a talented Mexican designer deeply connected with Punta Mita. No surprise why her beautiful collections go along so well with the beach … Read more
- Punta de Mita Beach & Ocean Cleanup – Sat, March 28thAs part of the 7th Annual American School Art Auction held last week at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort, the American School of Puerto Vallarta Arts … Read more
- Save the Date for the Run on Wings 2020!It’s time to get ready for the fourth edition of the Run on Wings! This Sunday, March 8th, Fundación Punta de Mita invites you to be part of … Read more
- Celebrate Christmas in Punta Mita!Spending Christmas in Punta Mita? You'll have plenty to celebrate, as we have gifts for everyone: sun, sand, beach and fun! So let's celebrate! Following are … Read more