LivePuntaMita.com is the “go to” place for news, events, activities and “must-know” places in the Punta Mita, Punta de Mita and North Shore Banderas Bay regions. As full time residents and savvy locals, we are excited to share this resource with not only our friends and neighbors, but also the traveling public.
This is the place for you to connect with others and ensure that nothing is missed of what’s going on in the area. LivePuntaMita.com is not a static website, but is a vibrant, entertaining, and active portal, combining calendars, blog posts, news clips and photos into a lively resource and record of life here in paradise.
- LivePuntaMita Style: Ten Questions with Designer Regina DondeRegina Donde is a talented Mexican designer deeply connected with Punta Mita. No surprise why her beautiful collections go along so well with the … Read more
- Let’s support our local community while making Mita a “next gen” tourist destination!Shore Skatepark, located in Punta de Mita village, is a promising DIY project founded back in 2006 by the Fernandez Family, owners of Acción … Read more
- You’ll LOVE the Punta Mita 20th Anniversary limited edition items!Punta Mita is turning 20 and as we have mentioned in some other stories, celebration is going to be BIG! Besides great golf and … Read more
- PEACE and Punta Mita hosted a successful Sportswear Giveaway!A couple of weeks ago, on November 11th, PEACE Punta de Mita facilities hosted a Sportswear Giveaway in collaboration with Punta Mita development. Starting … Read more
- 2019 Pledge for PEACE CampaignPEACE Punta de Mita is one of our local foundations that work hard to improve the quality of life of our communities, always looking for … Read more
- Punta Mita gets ready to celebrate its 20th Anniversary!Time flies when you’re having fun, and without noticing, 2o years have passed since Punta Mita was born, and of course this has to be celebrated! … Read more
- Happy (unofficial) National Tequila Day! – July 24thAccording to Mexico government, the Official National Tequila Day is celebrated the third Saturday of March. However years ago, an unofficial, but very convenient, National Tequila Day on July 24th became … Read more
- Frida Kahlo, a vibrant part of Mexican art history.Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo Calderón, that’s a long name! Now I understand why she was known only as Frida Kahlo, and to be honest, just by … Read more
- Ten Questions with PEACE Punta de Mita’s Ali EliasPEACE Punta de Mita is a unique non-profit organization that works with the local Punta de Mita villages focusing its programs in three main categories: … Read more