The nine-and-a-half miles of coastline surrounding the peninsula of Punta Mita make for the perfect aquatic playground. A variety of water sports here include surfing, paddle-boarding, fishing, sea kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, spearfishing and catamaran and yacht excursions.
A short distance away, opportunities for adventures abound including swimming with dolphins, deep-sea fishing, jeep safaris, horseback riding, and zip-lining through the jungle canopy of the Sierra Madres. Within Punta Mita Resort, guests have a host of activities to enjoy, including two Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses, tennis center, fitness center, and private yacht pier, all part of Club Punta Mita.
- Punta Mita Charity Golf 2020Fundación Punta de Mita invites you to their annual Charity Golf Classic to take place on Saturday, January 11th, 2019. This tournament is a unique opportunity since it is one of … Read more
- Get ready for the annual Punta Mita Turkey Trot! – Nov. 28thGet those tennis shoes ready for another fun run in Punta Mita! The now traditional Thanksgiving Turkey Trot by The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is taking place on Thursday, … Read more
- Humpack Whales are back!From November to May, humpback whale sightings are common–yet always special!–in the waters off of Riviera Nayarit. These gigantic cetaceans return annually to Mexico’s Pacific coastline after their long … Read more
- Let’s take a dive and explore the underwater wonders of Punta Mita!With nine-and-a-half miles of coastline surrounding the peninsula, Punta Mita is the perfect aquatic playground, allowing you to enjoy of amazing water adventures! You might have tried surfing, … Read more
- Ten Questions with Craig StadlerArriving a few days ahead of the start of the VIII Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf Classic, Pro golfer — and major personality — Craig … Read more